Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
1. The Project Panel is where you store all the elements which make up your edited video (video clips, audio clips, graphics, titles, etc).
2. The Source Monitor is where you can preview clips, make simple adjustments and add them to the timeline.
3. The Program Monitor shows the edited video from the timeline.
4. The Media Browser allows you to browse, preview and import clips from your hard drives and network.
5. The Timeline Panel is where you arrange the elements of your video in the desired order.
BASIC TOOLS USED
- Selection tool : The default tool, used to select clips in the timeline.
- Track Select tool : Select all clips on a track from a given point, or select multiple tracks.
- Ripple Edit tool : Adjust an edit point and move other clips in the timeline to compensate.
- Rolling Edit tool : Adjust an edit point between two clips without affecting the rest of the timeline.
- Rate Stretch tool : Change the duration of a clip while simultaneously changing the speed to compensate.
- Razor tool : Cut a clip (or multiple clips) into two clips.
- Slip tool : Move a clip's in and out points by the same amount simultaneously, so the rest of the timeline is not affected.
- Slide tool : Move a clip back and forth in the timeline, while simultaneously adjusting adjacent clips to compensate.
- Pen tool : Create control (anchor) points.
- Hand tool : Drag the timeline view left and right.
- Zoom tool : Click in the timeline to magnify the view, or drag and select a rectangular area to zoom into.
LEARNING SOME INTERESTING STUFF
Now we will be implementing the various tools and applying the exotic video effects to create some awesome stuff.
1. COLOR CORRECTION
1) Import the video by choosing import option from the file menu or simply using the keyboard shortcut ctrl + I.
2) In the project panel search box write colour.
3) Select three way colour corrections and drop it on video in timeline panel
4) According to the requirements, change the settings of shadows , midtones, saturation, highlights.
5) Now choose brightness and contrast option under video effects and set them accordingly.
2. LINEAR WIPE
1) Import the two videos.
2) Select linear wipe option under video effects and drag it to video.
3) In linear wipe set the following options according to need
i) transition angle
ii) wipe angle
4) You are done with the beautiful blending of videos.
3. PLACING VIDEO INSIDE TEXT
1) Import both the videos in the project panel.
2) Now click on New, then Title and type the title that you want.
3) In the project panel search “track matte key” and add this effect to the video.
4) Now click on New and select sequence . Now import the sequence containing title and track matte.
5) Now add a background image and add two effects
i) Bevel Alpha and
ii) Basic (3D) to sequence 1.
6) Using swivel, tilt and rotation add the desired effects to it.
1. Import both of the videos on the project panel and stack both the videos such that one of them is overlapping on the other .
2. Now click on opacity option under the effects tab in the selection panel.
3. Now set the opacity options on the first video as per the requirement.
5. HUMAN CLONING IN PREMIER PRO
1. First make a video of a person sitting in different positions with a still camera
2. Import that video on the project panel , cut the portion in which the person is changing his position.
3. Now stack the 3 of the videos in which the person is in the different position in the time frame one above another.
4. Click on 8 point garbage matte under the effects tab and drag it to the first video.
5. Now position the pointers carefully such that all the 3 of the video can be played simultaneously.
EXPORTING A VIDEO
1. After completion of the video editing choose export option from file menu and after then select media.
2. The export setting dialog box will appear and set the options in it as per requirements.
3. Then click on export option and it will take some time for completion.
4. Now you are ready to show your hard work to others.
* It supports Layering (i.e. placing a clip on top of another) along with 99 video tracks and 99 audio tracks.
* More visual effects ,more reliable and compatible with Macintosh computers
* Edit your way. Work faster with a sleek, redesigned user interface.
* Get professional results with greater editing precision.
* Automatically Update sequence settings to match clip.
* It is a program that allows the user to be very hands on with images and videos.
1. Kushagra Mahajan(2014055)
2. Chetan Singhal(2014033)
3. Ankit Girdhar(2014136)